2013 Membership Fees:
- FORWARD the completed membership application to:
- Danielle Semel, 170 Rutledge St., Bedford, NS B4A 1X6
- Tel: (902) 440-3378; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EQUINE CANADA SPORT LICENSE, CANADIAN EVENTING and EQUINE CANADA PASSPORT
- An Equine Canada Sport License –– Bronze for Pre-Entry, Entry & Pre-Training, Silver for Training and Gold for Preliminary and above. See Event Info
- Your Canadian Eventing national membership is combined with your EC membership. The word "EVENTING" will show on your EC membership card.
- Methods to become a Canadian Eventing National Member:
- With your Equine Canada Sport License – be sure to check of the CE box and include your fees.
- Directly to Canadian Eventing by completing and returning the Application form with payment.
Canadian Eventing National Membership Application Form
- Canadian Eventing national membership may also be purchased at an Equine Canada sanctioned eventing competition provided the Organizer is willing to collect and forward the application and fees to Equine Canada on behalf of Canadian Eventing.
- To compete in sanctioned Events at the Training level and above, you must also have an Equine Canada Horse License (Passport).
- PLEASE NOTE:
- You must be a member of HTNS and must complete a minimum of two Horse Trial competitions within the same division to qualify for year-end awards.
- It is the responsibility of all competitors to be familiar with the rules governing this sport, found in the Rules and Regulations of Equine Canada, available online only, through the Equine Canada website.
- For general rules, divisions, speeds, heights and fees, check out our Event Information page.