Sat, Jul 17|
Central Nova Horse and Pony
Central Nova Horse Trials
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2021, 8:00 a.m. – Jul 18, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
Central Nova Horse and Pony, 123 Old Salmon River Rd, Salmon River, NS B6L 3Z7, Canada
About the event
JULY 18th NOVA SCOTIA
CENTRAL NOVA HORSE TRIALS
Truro T,PT (Sr/Jr), E (Sr/Jr), PE (Sr/Jr)
OPENING DATE: Open CLOSING DATE: July 13
Org: Pam Macintosh, 53 Normandy Avenue, Truro, NS B2N 3J6; Tel: 902-893-2042; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sec: Lisa Pettigrew, 98 Archibald Road, Harmony, NS B6L 3A6; Mobile: 902.401.7249; Email: email@example.com
1) ENTRIES: T - $155; PT & E (Sr/Jr): $140, PE (Sr/Jr): $120, The following fees are INCLUDED in Entry Fees: Eventing Levy ($15) & drug testing fee (Bronze- $4, Silver - $7). Pinny deposit: enclose an additional cheque for $25.00, which will be held until return of pinny. Use of your own pinny is encouraged. REFUNDS: After CD, with vet or medical certificate, less $25. Before CD: full refund.
Please mail or email to Secretary. Cheques made payable to: Central Nova Horse & Pony Association. For E-transfers, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (use CNHP as password). INCLUDE copies of all memberships (PTSO, PHTA, EC Sport license) with entry form. Email Digital Horse Recording for Training level. Failure to provide all these copies with your entry form will result in an extra fee owing of $20.
2) TIME SCHEDULE: July 17: 1:00pm – dressage (2 rings); July 18: 9:00am - cross-country; 1:30pm (approx.) – show jumping. Start times available after 5:00pm on July 15th at www.cnhp.ca, HTNS Facebook and Startbox Scoring.
3) OFFICIALS: TD: Linda Plank; CD: Mark Nelson; JUDGES: Donna McInnis & Roz Moskovits GROUND JURY: Donna McInnis & Roz Moskovits
4) STABLING: $25 for event. Permanent box stalls. **Must provide own bedding & Stalls to be COMPLETELY stripped at end of show or competitors will have to pay a stall cleaning fee** Off-site stabling is available at the NSPEC facility at 73 Ryland Ave., Bible Hill. Email: email@example.com Tel: 902-893-9222.
5) DRESSAGE: (EC 2016 Tests) T - Training Test 1; PT - Pre-Training Test 2; E & Entry & Pre-Entry Test 1. All ARENAS: 20 x 40m, sand footing.
6) CROSS COUNTRY: T - 2270m @ 450mpm; PT - 2250m @ 400mpm; E - 1400m @ 350mpm; PE - 800m @ 325mpm. TERRAIN: wooded trails, Average in difficulty.
7) AWARDS: Ribbons & Prizes to 6th place. Specialty Awards also.
8) ACCOMMODATIONS: Best Western Glengarry, 150 Willow St., Truro, 902-893-4311; Comfort Inn, 12 Meadow Dr., Truro, 902-893-0330, Willow Bend Motel, 277 Willow St., Truro, 902-895-5325.
9) DIRECTIONS: From Hwy. 102 – if taking Exit 14, right onto Robie St., right onto Juniper St., then left onto Prince St. Stay on Prince St. for approx. 5 kms. You will drive directly onto the grounds. Dirt road last ½ km. If taking Exit 13, turn right off ramp, left onto Willow St., then right onto Prince St., then same as above.
10) OTHER INFORMATION: Vet on call; Medical on grounds; Farrier on call. Canteen with Breakfast & BBQ available in clubhouse.